Store Clerk & Customer Service Rep
SCHEDULE: Part time positions available. Store hours are TBD.
Help us Launch and manage our new retail store. Some of the tasks:
- retail store management & sales
- Customer service (in person, phone and online)
- Order fulfillment & craft kit assembly
- Building maintenance, cleaning
- Social media posting
- Website upkeep
- In person class organization/hosting
A store clerk & customer service rep is responsible for running our retail store, providing excellent customer service, and helping fulfill customer orders. This role is also responsible for building maintenance, some social media posting, and helping with website upkeep.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the retail store, including opening and closing procedures, cash handling and inventory management.
- Provide excellent customer service in-person, online and over the phone.
- Pick, pack, ship customer orders as help is needed
- Maintain the physical appearance of the store and warehouse
- Assist with website upkeep
- Organize and host in-person classes and workshops
- Genuinely excited to help customers
- Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative
- Natural Problem Solver
- Willingness to learn everything about our products, in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Confident at troubleshooting and willing to investigate if you don't have enough information to resolve the customer issue
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate crafter is a bonus!
- Proficient computer skills
Email us at email@example.com with "Store Clerk & Customer Service Rep" in the subject line if you are interested!