Inspired by the amazing women in all our lives, our Wonderful Women embroidery kits celebrate taking care of ourselves and spending time doing what we love!
The Explore kit is ideal for beginners and anyone who loves the outdoors and is the perfect way to channel your creativity. Whether you're looking for a new hobby or a gift for a friend who loves hiking, this embroidery kit gives you everything you need to get started.
- An embroidery project is the ideal way to switch off and relax as you get lost in the stitches.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
The kit contains a sharp needle and we recommend adult supervision.
Every kit contains:
100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric
DMC stranded cotton thread
7” wooden embroidery hoop
Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter