Learn how to needle felt with this needle felting kit and turn the 100% British wool into a roarsome felted Triceratops!
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make and once you've completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this therapeutic craft.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure case to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Add a foam block to give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap. One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn't included in the kit.)
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colors
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface (optional extra to add when ordering)
Tea and biscuits! :)
Finished design: Approximately 11cm long