Learn all about embroidery with this stunning botanical embroidery kit, or brush up your knowledge and add some new stitches to your repertoire!
We've put together everything you need to get started with embroidery in this fun and easy-to-follow kit. The pre-printed fabric makes learning the stitches easy - and once you're done, hang your creation in pride of place at home or give it as a unique gift!
- An embroidery project is the ideal way to switch off and relax as you get lost in the stitches.
- The high quality contents including the DMC embroidery thread and wooden embroidery hoop ensure your finished piece will stand the test of time.
- The pre-printed fabric removes the need for any tricky transfers and means you can get started right away!
- Follow the detailed instruction booklet to learn how to hoop up, use the stranded cotton threads and follow the pattern, as well as how to finish your hoop for display.
- The comprehensive stitch guide gives illustrated instructions for 15 different stitches. Follow the colour coded pattern guide included for which stitches to do where, or go your own way and make it truly unique!
- Your kit will come in a beautiful gift box making it a wonderful present for a creative friend. Or if you're the crafty one, stitch up the hoop and pass it on for a gift to be remembered.
The kit contains a sharp needle and we recommend adult supervision.
Every kit contains:
100% cotton fabric with the design pre-printed on the fabric
DMC stranded cotton thread
7” wooden embroidery hoop
Illustrated stitch guide and instruction booklet
Printed pattern guide showing you which stitches to do where
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter